Choosing a Stairlift
If you are experiencing difficulty getting up and down the stairs and are beginning to consider a stairlift installation in your home, here are our top tips for buying a stairlift.
- Identify the type of stairlift you need – Visit our stairlift types page for more info
- Consider the long-term need for your stairlift – If you are struggling with a progressive condition or expect your condition to deteriorate try to consider what the best long term option is. This may mean considering a platform lift or stairlift with a perch seat.
- Consider your environment – Will your stairlift block any doors, radiators etc in your home?
- Consider who will be controlling the stairlift – Do you want multiple controls for the stairlift for both a user a carer?
- Consider the choice of colours and upholstery – Do you want your stairlift to match your home interior?
Why Choose Snowdrop?
At Snowdrop, we have a team of expert engineers and surveyors that can carry out FREE home assessments if you are considering a stairlift. Our engineers have years of experience, and can find a stairlift suitable for you – whatever the staircase!
By choosing Snowdrop, the stairlift buying process would include:
- Getting in touch with our team to organise a date and time for a free home assessment. Alternatively, you can get a family member to measure your stairs for you and receive a quote to your inbox within 24 hours with our new virtual stairlift survey. Find out more here.
- Our friendly engineers would visit your home, measure your stairs and consider which stairlift would be best for your needs
- You will be provided with a quote and information pack for you to look over and help your decision process
- Once decided, you can get in touch and book in a date for your stairlift installation
- Once installed, you can have access to our maintenance plans, which ensures you will never miss a service. View them here
- Once you are enjoying your stairlift, you can keep in touch via social media, where we share handy product tips and tricks, like ‘How to Look After Your Stairlift’
Don’t just take our word for our amazing service, hear what our customers have to say:
The Flow 2 Stairlift has made a massive improvement to my Mother’s life. We are very impressed with the service – Andy was neat and tidy, very friendly and also very informative.
The work I had carried out for my stairlift and bathroom adaptation was first class! I’m very impressed with Snowdrop.
I am incredibly happy with Snowdrop’s service. The stairlift adaptation has made a huge difference to me and my husband, and it has improved our quality of life a lot.
Scott Stone came to fit our stairlift. He was a very hard worker. He was a very helpful and friendly gentleman and nothing was too much trouble. When he had finished, his work area was spotless. Highly recommended.
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, I cant recommend them enough
My stairlift is of high quality and easy to use. Wayne the engineer was very professional and knowledgeable about the product and took great care in all aspects of the installation. Highly recommend.
First-class service with my stairlift!
*By clicking subscribe, you have agreed we can use the information provided to contact you about stairlift enquiries. We won’t contact you for anything else.