Why Choose Snowdrop?
If you choose to shop with Snowdrop for your next scooter, you can be confident that you are in capable hands.
Once our expert advisors have helped you choose your perfect scooter based on your individual preferences and needs, our team will be ready to provide a personalised delivery service.
For reassurance, your scooter is fully assembled and checked by our experienced engineers, and on delivery our advisor will go over all of the features and also safe operation of the scooter. We will provide a demonstration at or around your home environment to confirm that the scooter suits your individual situation.
All of our scooters come with 12 months parts and labour warranty. Additionally, our comprehensive Premier Care insurance will give you complete peace of mind should anything go wrong. Insurance includes 24/7 breakdown recovery, theft or damage and third party claims. We are happy to offer 3 months insurance free with any new policies purchased.
But that’s just the start. We also offer maintenance plans of up to 4 years, where we will service your scooter every 12-months, maintaining the high standards that we aspire to.
Delivering exceptional customer service is our top priority, which is why we also provide an after sales care service. Our customer service team are just a phone call away, should you have any further questions or need advice.
Our Range of Mobility Scooters
- Road: Our Class 3 mobility scooters can be driven on roads and reach speeds of 8mph.
- Folding: A compact scooter that packs up quickly and can be stored in the car boot.
- Portable: Designed to be easily dismantled and reassembled, perfect for storing away.
- Pavement: Suited for regular use around your local area.
Trying to choose a scooter can be a daunting task. The right one can have a big impact on your quality of life, allowing you to regain your independence and get out and about whenever you want to, so it’s important you take the time to find the perfect scooter for you.
Some key points our mobility experts will help you consider are:
- Size, storage and transport
- Speed and distance
- Price and availability
- Colour, style, and accessories
Read our advice in further detail here.
Our partnership with Motability means we can offer a wide selection of scooters and powered wheelchairs on their leasing scheme. The Motability Scheme allows you to exchange some or all of your higher rate mobility allowance for a scooter, power wheelchair, car or wheelchair assisted vehicle.
To be eligible for the scheme, you need to be in receipt of one of these benefits:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
More information can be found here.