The HomeGlide Outdoor stairlift combines all of the features and functionality of the standard HomeGlide indoor stair lift. It comes with more than 30 completely new components and in excess of 80 specially treated components to provide you with a stair lift that can be used at any time of the year.
HomeGlide Outdoor stair lift has successfully passed a range of industry accepted corrosion, rain protection and climate testing to ensure reliability and performance.
Need some advice on choosing a stairlift? Click here to read our handy guide »
Why you’ll love The HomeGlide Outdoor Stairlift…
- Tested for use in temperatures ranging from -15ºC to +52ºC.
- E-coat base protection and outdoor paint safeguard all steel surfaces.
- Marine-grade vinyl padded seat and armrests.
- Weather-resistant cover protects the unit from the elements when the stairlift is not in use.
- Two 12v batteries ensure dependable performance even during power cuts.
- Soft start/stop gives smooth ride from start to finish.
- Comfortable, generous size seat with multiple height adjustments.
- Armrest, seat and footrest fold up to create space for family and friends to walk up the stairs.
- Obstruction safety sensors and seat belt ensure safety.
- Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service.
- Weight capacity: 190 kg.
- The lifts have Bruno’s unique covered gear rack system.
- The Elite Outdoor straight lift has an anodized aluminium rail, which installs 127 mm from the wall.
- Extended rail lengths available.
- Weather proof RF, key-switched remotes as standard.