- Lightweight & detachable – Easy to transport and store.
- Choice of five colours: Metallic Mink, Glossy Bronze, Sapphire Blue, Glossy Black, Flame Orange.
- Fully adjustable delta tiller to achieve the most comfortable driving position.
- Swivel seat with adjustable width/height armrests for added comfort.
- Quick detaching, easy removable battery pack with automatic connections (no plugs or wires).
- Suspension for a more comfortable drive.
- Front and rear carrying handles, easy to lift and transport.
The Mini Comfort now boasts a new seat with added support to ensure your comfort is at the optimum level for a scooter of this type. A further improvement is the addition of a fully functioning front suspension system. Rarely seen on a lightweight transportable mobility scooter, the improvement in ride quality is noticeable as soon as you set off. Incredibly, Kymco have used their engineering skill to ensure that the addition of the suspension system has not added any weight to the scooter at all!
All round, the Mini Comfort is a great example of a lightweight transportable mobility scooter, the heaviest part weighing only 19.5 kg. However, this mobility scooter has hidden strengths! The Mini Comfort is capable of carrying a rider up to 21 stones in weight, and has a maximum range between charges of up to 16 miles.
It also has powerful front and rear low power LED lighting, and a comfortable, height adjustable seat that has more padding added to it’s new design. The steering tiller can be adjusted to suit the rider, and is now a comfort Delta style tiller. It comes apart for transportation very easily due to its wireless construction, and has 9 inch soft roll puncture proof tyres as standard, along with upgraded sport wheels.
|Total Weight||54 kg||119 lb|
|Max. Speed||6.4 kph||4 mph|
|Travel Range||26 km||16 Miles|
|Max. Safe Slope||8º||14%|
|Scooter Length||108 cm||42½”|
|Scooter Width||52 cm||20½”|
|Max. User Weight||127 kg||20 St|