How can the HydroTilt® help individuals?
The HydroTilt is offered in mini, small, medium and large sizes and is also modular in design ensuring that it can be easily tailored to the individual. With a range of accessories available it is a reliable chair that can be configured to different seating needs.
- A choice of back support, including flat, contoured and waterfall back rest cushions, and the option to add adjustable lateral support, ensures optimum trunk support for the user.
- Tilt-in-Space improves pelvic stability without affecting the user’s hip and knee angles, promotes energy management and encourages pressure redistribution.
- Integral pressure management with WaterCell Technology and adjustable seat depth encourages maximum support and equal weight distribution with the aim of reducing the risk of pressure injury.
- A negative angle leg rest facilitates standing and offers a more comfortable seating position for users with tight hamstring muscles or knee contractures.
- The NEW height and angle adjustable flip up footplate for clients with a longer lower leg length or those who require their feet to be supported. The footplate accommodates fixed angles of plantar flexion at the ankle, and provides a more restful ankle position whilst supporting the foot. The footplate can be adjusted and set to a choice of 5 positions; +90° (vertical), +15°, 0° (horizontal), -15° and -30°. This equates to a 120° range of adjustment. In all positions the footplate can be easily lifted up to vertical to move it out of the way.
Semi-ambulant and non-ambulant.
Frail and elderly.
Neurological conditions (e.g. Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Motor Neurone Disease).