If you have a staircase with a curve or several curves, you need an Elite Curve stairlift.
This stairlift is custom made and crafted to the exact specification of your stairway. It runs on a solid steel rail which is hand-welded, and takes you around corners and across intermediate landings with ease.
The seat is well-padded and very comfortable. Coupled with a mechanical levelling system you will have a pleasant and smooth ride. This lift will make your trips up and down the stairs enjoyable.
The unit anchors to the steps, not the wall, and the rail can be placed as close as 178mm from the wall. The seat, armrests and footrest fold up neatly when the lift is parked so that other members of the family, or guests, can use the stairs unimpeded.
The seat swivels at the top landing for easy entry and exit. If preferred, a powered swivel and a powered footrest folding function are available.
The Elite Curve stairlift has the unique weight capacity of 190 kilos.
Combining visually appealing design with durability and safety, the Elite Curve is a superbly crafted stairlift truly in a league of its own.
Need some advice on choosing a stairlift? Click here to read our handy guide »
Why you’ll love The Elite Curved Stairlift…
- Elegant yet robust design and construction
- Soft start and stop for user’s maximum comfort
- Two remote wireless call/send controls
- Visual diagnostics for instant unit status
- 190 kg (30 stone) heavy-duty weight capacity
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Arms, seat and footrest fold up when parked, creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with adjustable width armrests and multiple seat heights
- An offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy
- Footplate and carriage safety sensors
- Charging-station indicator lights at the top and bottom endplates
- Easy to use rocker switch