If your staircase features corners, landings, spirals or other bends, then you need the Curve stairlift. Hand-built in the UK and featuring our innovative ERGO seat, the Curve is the ultimate stair lift solution for you and your home. Comfort, safety and reliability come as standard on a Curve stair lift.
Homes come in many shapes and sizes; this is why your Curve Stair lift is designed to the exact layout of your staircase. However, people also come in different sizes – our standard Curve stairlift has a weight limit of 120kg (19 stone) but if you have a larger frame, our specially developed Curve HD can support users up to 160kg (25 stone).
Need some advice on choosing a stairlift? Click here to read our handy guide »
Why you’ll love Curve Stairlift…
- Ergonomic joystick
- Security key switch
- Seat swivel lever (powered option also available)
- ERGO seat (ERGO Plus seat available to optimise leg position)
- Arm-mounted digital diagnostic display
- Retractable reel seat belt
- Lever linked footrest (powered option also available)
- Safety edge sensitive footrest
- Choice of upholstery colours