Our short-term rental service is ideal if you only need mobility equipment for a fixed period while you:
• Accommodate disabled friends or relatives
• Recover from injury or surgery
• Wait for an assessment
• Go on holiday or business trip
• Attend an event venue
• Wait for equipment delivery
Discover our range of products available for short-term hire subject to local showroom availability.
• To hire a stairlift, you will need a mains power supply near the stairs
• We require the first three months’ rental fee upfront (this is non-refundable)
• Installation and removal fees apply
• Your hire fee includes servicing and breakdown cover, but damage or misuse by the hirer will be chargeable
• Delivery charges vary from £30 to £50, or you can collect from your local Snowdrop branch
• The prices above do not include VAT.
• Chronically sick or disabled people are eligible to buy mobility devices at 0% VAT by signing a declaration form
• A £500 deposit is required to secure your booking
If you have a long-term need for one of our products but are worried about paying a large sum up-front, why not consider our finance options with Snap Finance.
It’s easy to hire. Just let us know which product you wish to lease including the duration and location of the rental using the Enquiry Form and our team will be in touch to confirm availability. Please provide a contact number if your enquiry is urgent.