Did you know you can hire our mobility products?
There are many reasons why mobility equipment may only be needed temporarily, such as:
- Accommodating disabled friends or relatives
- Short-term mobility limitations (i.e. while recovering from an injury or surgery)
- Waiting for an assessment
- Holidays or business trips
- Making a venue accessible for an event
- Waiting for equipment delivery
If you’re interested in hiring any of the items listed below, you can contact us or use the form at the bottom of the page to request a callback.
|Equipment||Hire Rate||Minimum Period|
|Mobile Hoist||£16 per day||5 days|
|Portable Track Hoist||£16 per day||5 days|
|Electric Adjustable Bed||£12 per day||5 days|
|Standard Mattress||£3 per day||5 days|
|Air Mattress||£6 per day||5 days|
|Wheelchairs (Attendant & Self Propel)||£5 day/£25 week||1 day|
|Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair (With elevating leg-rests)||£35 per week||1 week|
|Bath-Lift||£5 per day||5 days|
|Rise & Recline Chair||£6 per day||5 days|
|Shower/Commode Chair||£6 per day||5 days|
|Straight Stairlift*||£12 per week||12 weeks|
*To hire a stairlift, you will need a mains power supply near the stairs.
When hiring a stairlift, we will require the first three months’ rental fee upfront (this is non-refundable), along with a deposit of £500.
Installation and removal fees apply to stairlift hire.
- Your hire fee includes servicing and breakdown cover, however, damage or misuse by the hirer will be chargeable.
- Delivery charges vary from £30 to £50. Alternatively, you can collect your item from your local Snowdrop branch.
- The prices above do not include VAT. Chronically sick or disabled people are eligible to buy mobility devices at 0% VAT by signing a declaration form.
- You will need to pay a small deposit on any hire products – please contact us for further details.
Enter Your Details to Request a Callback